Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
- Be the expert on local consumer trends/insights/needs and turn these into Leading brand building programs for Pampers Saudi to drive sustainable and profitable share growth while achieving sales and profit objectives of the brand
- Define brand portfolio strategy to win with local consumers
- Craft brand building activity system locally to drive brand penetration in the market
- Envision the future of Pampers brand in Saudi and plan key initiatives to be on the leading edge of marketing innovation
- Partner with Sales Team to lead and build plans that amplify Pampers initiatives through adequate marketing plans at the retailer
- Support the sales team on joint business planning with the retailer and daily operations
- Develop plans to win in digital with the retailers through e-commerce, media, and personalization
- Direct mentoring and management of Saudi brand team as well as leading Pampers Saudi multi-functional team to deliver the agreed game plan of the brand
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Saudi National
- Strong communication skills with Fluency in Arabic and English
- 12-15 years of experience in Marketing and brand management, with minimum of 5 years experience as Marketing Manager in FMCG industry
- Expert in Brand Building (Marketing) with ability to lead multi-functional team
- Leadership, strategic and analytical thinking are key skills required