Coordination between UAE Office and the Client in KSA
Handling all financials tasks for office,
Handling all transactions (Expenses & purchases requested in Saudi Arabia), as well related impact on TAX,
Issuance of all need invoices for related transactions of Saudi Arabia,
Preparation of Journal Voucher and Payment & Receivable Voucher.
Negotiate with suppliers and services providers.
Preparation of daily reports.
Preparation of freelancers’ accounts & current cheques.
– Reflect accounting transactions of Petty Cash records.
– Reflect accounting transactions of Salaries Expenses into records
– Follow up daily emails as well as other regular tasks.
– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
– Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
– Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
– Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
– Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future directions.